POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : pipetree : Re: pipetree Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:28:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pipetree
From: Roberto A
Date: 4 Jun 2003 17:17:21
Message: <3ede61e1$1@news.povray.org>
> Thank you very much.
> I made the image within 3 hours. Therefore it has to be very simple.
> Essentially I used two macros from Gilles Tran: MadPipe and MakeTree -
> (http://www.oyonale.com/ressources/english/sources08.htm  /
> http://www.oyonale.com/ressources/english/sources01.htm).

last used Povray - I'm trying to learn more about the Renderman interface
and polygon-based modelling. But Gilles' images (and yours) make me want to

> If you want I can post the source.

I'd really like to take a look on the source, but feel free to not post it
if you feel uncomfortable in any way. After all, it's your work; I'm happy
enough just to see it and to imagine what it will turn into when ready.

Best regards.

Roberto